Search This Blog

Monday, 6 February 2012

My name is Lisa-Marie Emery



At college I’m doing sports entry 3 and I enjoy doing the sports and my favourite sports are basketball and hockey. I play in goal or any were in the sport hall. In February my tutor is Mark Harding who is a great sport teacher. My colleagues are organising a five-a-side football tournament for four to six school for 7th February as part of our cause.

I love spending time with my friends especially two of my best friends Raman and Sheridan. My two best friends Raman and Sheridan are funny, kind and helping me out. I Love winding my friends up and make them laugh. On every Saturday I love going horse riding. I love listening to music like Eric Saade, Justin Bieber and Mcfly and my biggest fan is Darren Hayes. I’ve been to their concerts.

I love playing with my 13-month-old dog. My dog is a Springer spannal cross Border collie. My favourite colour is yellow and I love being a tomboy. My star sign is pieces. My favourite TV show is dr. Who and my favourite film is Twilight and Pirates of the Caribbean. My favourite musical film the Phantom of the Opera. My favourite actors are Johnny Depp and Leondio DiCaprio. In the future I hope to work with horses and helping people to ride. I don’t like doing football much because I’m getting bored of it. My favourite foods are pizza, bananas, chips and pasta.   

No comments:

Post a Comment